Apply to Get Help !

Can I get help?

The following professions are eligible for services:

  • Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
  • LPC Intern
  • An employee of Child/Adult Protective Services
  • Hospice Worker
  • Nurse
  • Police Officer
  • Firefighter
  • Military Personnel
  • Social Worker

How can I receive this free counseling?

Simply call HOH at 214.687-1961. At this time you will be assigned a counselor who is the best fit to address your concerns and is working out of an office convenient for you to visit.

How many sessions will I get?

You will receive a free assessment and four counseling sessions at $25 per session.

What if I need more than four sessions?

Our counselors providing services for HOH have agreed to offer clients a reduced rate if the clients want to continue working with them. Or HOH can refer you to an agency that works on a sliding scale.

What if I miss a session?

It will be your responsibility to contact your counselor 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule an appointment.

How often can I apply to HOH for services?

You may apply to receive services annually.

Spanish, Mandarin and Russian language therapists are available

 2009 Helping our helpers (555) 123-4567   All rights reserved                                                                       Creative design by